House by the sea.


Pål Moddi Knutsen , también conocido como Moddi es músico noruego. Hizo su debut en 2008 y desde entonces ha ido escalando puestos en las preferencias musicales. El tema que presento se titula House by the sea. Música tranquila , para escuchar y disfrutar de ella.

   

They say home is the place where your heart is
Then I am home now, though I am far away
For so long I've let the forest guard it
And now it's begging me to stay
And I'm trying my best to be tough
To pretend I am strong and can siphon it off
But I'm not who I wanted to be
In my heart I belong in a house by the sea

They say home is a place where you're needed
Then I am home now, but I am leaving
To feel my feet being kissed by the seaweed
And I will be silent and kiss it back
This is not who I want you to see
It's just adding on weight to the darkness in me
And from the little I have understood
I believe that a house by the sea would do good

They say home is a place you can choose to be
And I've decided to carry home inside me
So it's not really as if I am leaving
It's more like something pulling me
Because behind everything that I do
I just want to forget, want to carry this through
Fill my lungs with the sweet summer air
In my heart, in my mind I am already there

Yeah behind everything that I do
I just want to come home and lay down beside you
And then I'll be who I wanted to be
In my heart I belong in a house by the sea

Share:

1 comentarios

  1. Me ha encantado la canción y la voz. Sería capaz de regalarle un peine.

    ResponderEliminar

Sepamos ofrecer lo mejor de nosotros. Bienvenida la crítica, acompañada siempre de la cortesía.